Saturday 23 June 2018

BIRTHDAY WISHES TO..DR. JABBAR PATEL!


- Manoj Kulkarni

I felicitated Dr. Jabbar Patel in the ceremony of my 'Chitrasrushti' held at 'NFAI'.

Today is birthday of veteran filmmaker & pioneer of Parallel Marathi Cinema..Dr. Jabbar Patel!..He is 75 + now!

Nice moment..Dr. Jabbar Patel launched my 'Chitrasrushti'!
Since 1983..I have been meeting him during his film making, related events & in various film festivals..And wrote on his realistic cinema a lot!

I felicitated Dr. Jabbar Patel in the 'PIFF'.
Today I remembered special moments with him..First the inauguration ceremony of my film magazine 'Chitrasrushti' held at 'NFAI' in 2002..in which he was the Chief Guest!..And second I wished him to start 'PIFF' too!

Wish you happiness & good health..Doctor sahab!!


- Manoj Kulkarni
['Chitrasrushti', Pune]

No comments:

Post a Comment