Thursday 6 June 2019

EXCLUSIVE!!


BRAVE GIRL IN RED..THEN & NOW!


Pretty Oliwia Dabrowska little girl in 'Schindler's List' (1993) & now grown up!

You have noticed the Girl in Red Coat in Steven Spielberg's strong neo-realistic film 'Schindler's List' (1993) on which my article published here! 

That Pretty little girl was Oliwia Dabrowska who really played that role bravely! Remember that horrible scene of violence in 'Schindler's List' (1993) in which she walked without fear and then went to house & safely sat under bed! Her appearance & courage touched my heart!

Pretty Oliwia Dabrowska as Girl in Red on the backdrop of..
social realism of Steven Spielberg's film 'Schindler's List' (1993).
Born in Krakow, Poland..Oliwia Dabrowska had mentioned in one interview few years back that 'she could not watch the film 'Schindler's List' at the time of it's release; Because Spielberg told her to wait until her eighteen!' She then watched at the age of eleven and found the film "Horrible!" After that she acted as child artist in Polish film 'Street Games' (1996) directed by Krzysztof Krauze!

Now grown up beautiful Oliwia Dabrowska is not connected with film industry! I just interacted her..and these are her words "My role in 'Schindler's List' was an adventure! 
I was only 3 Years old..after this I had little roles, episodes in polish movies. I was normal child and I had normal childhood!..I like acting with camera!!"

I hope she will do her comeback in cinema!

Wishing all the best to her!!

- Manoj Kulkarni
  ['Chitrasrushti']

No comments:

Post a Comment