Wednesday 23 September 2020

PASSION FOR CINEMA!


Salvatore Cascio in 'Cinema Paradiso' (1988).

How many of you can relate with this film?
I can relate, because in childhood I had so much fascination for Film and was curios about moving images!

French Philippe Noiret & Italian Salvatore Cascio in 'Cinema Paradiso' (1988)

I can not judge, that was right or wrong at such age; but that developed my passion for cinema!..I grew up watching best of world cinema..And became Film Critic!

These are the pictures from one of my most favourite films..'CINEMA PARADISO' (1988/Italian 'Nuovo Cinema Paradiso'). Giuseppe Tornatore wrote & directed this film focused the plot mentioned!

The boy in this film..an Italian actor Salvatore Cascio is now 40+.
So I remembered this film!

'Cinema Paradiso' won prestigious awards 'Oscar' & 'Golden Globe' for 'Best Foreign Language Film'! And Salvatore won 'BAFTA'!!

It's a Tribute!!

- Manoj Kulkarni

No comments:

Post a Comment