Monday 21 December 2020

WITH MAKERS OF PARALLEL CINEMA!

Our India's Parallel Cinema movement has already completed its 50 years!

I have been observing this cinema for the last 37 years of my Film Journalism and wrote a lot on it!

I published the special issue of my film magazine 'Chitrasrushti' on 'French New Wave & our New Wave/Parallel Cinema'!

Here is collage of my meetings with prominent filmmakers of this movement!

With great Bengali filmmaker Mrinal Sen in 'IFFI'. 

With renowned Hindi filmmaker Shyam Benegal in 'MAMI's festival.

Receiving 'Film Appreciation Course' certificate from renowned
Malayalam filmmaker Adoor Gopalakrishnan in 'FTII' in 1989.
 
Felicitating renowned Marathi filmmaker Dr. Jabbar Patel
in my film magazine 'Chitrasrushti's ceremony in 2002!
 
With renowned Kannada filmmaker Girish Kasaravalli in 'IFFI'.

With renowned Assamese filmmaker Jahnu Barua in 'PIFF'.

Its a tribute!!

- Manoj Kulkarni

No comments:

Post a Comment