Monday 13 September 2021

PENELOPE & WOMAN CENTRIC FILM WON AT VENICE!


Penelope Cruz with her 'Best Actress' trophy
at '78th Venice International Film Festival'.

Glad to know that my favourite Penelope Cruz won 'Best Actress' award at this '78th Venice International Film Festival'.

Anamaria Vartolomei in film
 'L'Evenement' ('Happening').
I was expecting this!
Penelope won this award for her role in famous Pedro Almodovar's Spanish film 'Madres paralelas' ('Parallel Mothers'). I already wrote about her and this film which was premiered at Venice.

[Before this my (new) favourite Renate Reinsve won 'Best- Actress' in 'Cannes Film Festival'. I was expecting that also when I wrote about it earlier!]
Audrey Diwan with her 'Golden Lion' at 
'78th Venice International Film Festival'.

In
'78th Venice Inter - national Film Festival' Audrey Diwan's French film 'L'Evenement' - ('Happening') won 'Golden Lion' of Best Film.! Coincidentlly this is also about pregnancy, but unwanted and beautiful French-Romanian actress Anamaria Vartolomei played the main role in it!

Congratulations to Ms. Penelope and Ms. Audrey & her film!!

- Manoj Kulkarni

No comments:

Post a Comment