Friday 30 March 2018

'TITANIC' SINGER CELINE DION..50!

 

Favourite Celine Dion singing 'Titanic's (1997) "My Heart Will Go On.."

Little star Celine Dion!
"Near, far, wherever you are...
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door..
And you're here in my heart....
and my heart will go on and on.!"

Teen star Celine Dion!

Today is 50th Birthday of this hit romantic song fame favourite Singer Celine Dion!


Canadian singer Celine Dion emerged as a teen star..and in 1982 she won popular world song contests!

Then in 1990 she released her debut album 'Unison' & established as Pop-Artist! After that in 1996 she got fame with song "Falling In Love.."
Celine Dion with 'Grammy award'!


In 1999 for this love song of 'Titanic'..."My Heart Will Go On.." Celine Dion won 'Grammy award'!..Then she won many awards including 5 'Grammy'!


Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in..
'Titanic's (1997) song "My Heart Will Go On.."

Wishing Happy Birthday to her!!

- Manoj Kulkarni
['Chitrasrushti']
 [Pune, India]




No comments:

Post a Comment